X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke vs MSU

This game is phenomenal and makes me think we have a lot to work on to get to their caliber.

Like our football team this year, last night we played to the level of our competition. I’m sure our intensity would have been different if we played either Duke or MSU. Not to mention, the Galen Center would have been rocking too

Comment

Yep. Get the same envy whenever Bama football plays. Anyone remember how rocking the Galen Center was when KU came to town? Great times but damn you, Mario Chalmers! Lol

Comment

Their goal is the National Championship. Our goal is the Final Four. We're building our way into being a team like Duke but it takes time and the installment of a longterm winning culture passed on from class to class.

Comment

I definitely didn't mean it as a knock against us. Just more as an observation. There was what, 7-8 NBA first round picks on the floor between the two? Definitely the next level. And Duke is gonna be scary good this year. MB3 barely played, their other freshman are long, and they out rebounded a Tom Izzo team....which almost never happens.

Comment

Working...
          X