X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Early Look at 2019 Recruiting

One reason I am not sure we will take another Big for 2018 is the number of local kids we are on for 2018.

Onyeka Okongwu (ranked #37 overall by Scout) is a name most of you probably know.

But the staff is also on Isiah Mobley (6'8" PF Rancho Christian, #29 overall), Carl Lewis (6'9" C Lynwood, #31 overall) and Balsa Koprivica (7' C Windmere Prep, FL, #8 overall), among others, just at the Big position.

Chase, think we would take Emmit Williams and Weaver in the 2018 class if both wanted in?

Comment

Originally posted by 1troydoc View Post
      Chase, think we would take Emmit Williams and Weaver in the 2018 class if both wanted in?
      Obviously, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by chaseinmanhattan View Post
        One reason I am not sure we will take another Big for 2018 is the number of local kids we are on for 2018.

Onyeka Okongwu (ranked #37 overall by Scout) is a name most of you probably know.

But the staff is also on Isiah Mobley (6'8" PF Rancho Christian, #29 overall), Carl Lewis (6'9" C Lynwood, #31 overall) and Balsa Koprivica (7' C Windmere Prep, FL, #8 overall), among others, just at the Big position.
        I don't disagree with the first note. However, it seems like we have more options at the Big than we do for PGs.

Bol/ Kemeka Hepa/ Emmitt Williams all seem to be in play.

Meanwhile, we're a dark horse for Weaver and TBD on the other guys.

We'll see what happens. But definitely good to see some local options.

Also noteworthy is Cassius Stanley was around 16-19 overall. Curious if he reclasses or stays in the '19 class.

Comment

Working...
        X