• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojans @ Vanderbilt

I get to see the Trojans up close and personal #FightOn

Nice! Fight On!

Comment

Jordan should get some solid minutes. I’m very excited you’ll have the chance to see him play.

Fight On!

Comment

If you want to have an extra good time at the game try to hook up with Michael Davidson, a diehard USC basketball fanatic for over 50 years. He lives in Tenn. and will be at the game yelling at someone. MJD,is that right?

Comment

Marty:

It would be great to hook up with Henry Usher or any of the SC Fans. My brother Bill and I will be in seats Sec C Row 2 seats 5 and 6 My phone number is 931-224-2020 I am so happy to get to see the Trojans, I can hardly contain my enthusiasm and that is for real. And yes Marty, I go back 50 years with SC. Started in 1967 and will continue till the day I die. As for the yelling, I just don't want to get kicked out of the place . As you know, when it comes to SC, sometimes my brother and I can get out of control. MJD

Comment

• HenryUsher
            HenryUsher commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s awesome I have no idea which seat I will be in. My tickets are at will call

MJD - I’ll be catching a game or two this year with your brother Bill.

Comment

Phear_sc:

He is sitting here with me now in TN, and he tells me he is looking forward to those games. I sure as heck hope we beat UCLA tomorrow in football and then we beat Vanderbilt in basketball. MJD

Comment

Fight on beat the Commodores!

Comment

Working...
              X