X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of thoughts on Pac 12..

I have all the Pac-12 channels and got a chance to watch several teams play in the last week and a half. I know it's early but one team to keep on eye on is ASU. White looked awfully impressive manning the middle and Lake has looked solid as well. And they still don't have Lawrence who was projected to start as a freshman. He'll be out about a month. With their collection of guards and some guys to protect the paint this team looks dangerous and as of right now they could vie with Oregon for 3rd place in the Pac-12. Stanford had a bad loss to Eastern Washington but played without 3 players including Pickens. I wouldn't put too much stock in the loss till everyone is healthy. I think they still have the pieces to finish 5th or 6th. Utah crushed Missouri last night but Mizzou was playing without Porter Jr. so hard to get a gauge on how good that win was. UCLA looks like they could revert back to the 2015-2016 season. Not even going to mention us because that was a pathetic performance against NDSU. The next two games should give us a better indication where this team is at.

Colorado stole a victory from Quinnipiac with a 3 in the final second to avoid a bad loss and is now 3-0

Comment

Working...
    X