X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon set to get a major commitment today; UPDATED

Louis King, the 5-star swing man from New Jersey, is ready to Quack today.

Altman is now recruiting at a very high level given Oregon's historical standing. Ducks have already secured a commitment from Miles Norris and are the favorites for Emmitt Williams. That is three 6-8+ in-demand recruits from three different parts of the country.

UPDATE: King picks Oregon
    Last edited by chaseinmanhattan; 09-21-2017, 05:28 PM.

Originally posted by chaseinmanhattan View Post
    Louis King, the 5-star swing man from New Jersey, is ready to Quack today.

Altman is now recruiting at a very high level given Oregon's historical standing. Ducks have already secured a commitment from Miles Norris and are the favorites for Emmitt Williams. That is three 6-8+ in-demand recruits from three different parts of the country.
    In my opinion, Miller and Altman are 1a and 1b in terms of top Pac-12 coaches, and if someone put a gun to my head I'd probably take Altman over Miller. Altman has done such an excellent job capitalizing on the Ducks' final four run both for the current recruiting cycle as well as the transfer market for this upcoming season. I wonder how long it is before he gets poached by a big money program.

Comment

Originally posted by XTOL View Post

In my opinion, Miller and Altman are 1a and 1b in terms of top Pac-12 coaches, and if someone put a gun to my head I'd probably take Altman over Miller. Altman has done such an excellent job capitalizing on the Ducks' final four run both for the current recruiting cycle as well as the transfer market for this upcoming season. I wonder how long it is before he gets poached by a big money program.
      I think Altman is clearly the superior coach. And if you aksed our coaches, they'd agree.

Comment

The elite PAC 12 teams recruit at a very high level and while we are recruiting better and better each year we could truly benefit by having a top east coast recruiter. Not sure if the SC hoop teams have support staff members like football but it would be nice to add someone.

Comment

Working...
        X