X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De’Anthony Melton still not cleared by USC

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...118-story.html

“According to the attorney, USC searched Melton’s phone records and found no evidence of wrongdoing and that Melton had given the school permission to copy data from his phone in the coming week.”

USC is playing this really careful and it seems like De’Anthony is is becoming a bit restless according to his lawyer.

Our administration is beyond cowardly. What's left to do that they haven't done yet?

Comment

#FreeMelton

Signed,
      Josh Shaw

Comment

#freeboermeester

Comment

#letJarvisJonesplay

Comment

You saw this coming, USC always over reacts. What bothers me is Melton had nothing to do with this, it was initiated by a USC employee. How about put Lynn Swann on probation for lack of supervision. He is lot more guilty than Melton

Comment

It is important to remember that the NCAA has a different set of rules for SC. If they play him and then it is determined that the family member did take the money, the track record shows the NCAA will come down like a ton of bricks on SC. All that being the case, SC should play Melton and fight like hell if the NCAA come a callin'.

Comment

Originally posted by USCJohnMac View Post
                It is important to remember that the NCAA has a different set of rules for SC. If they play him and then it is determined that the family member did take the money, the track record shows the NCAA will come down like a ton of bricks on SC. All that being the case, SC should play Melton and fight like hell if the NCAA come a callin'.
                USC should just operate under the assumption Melton's family friend received $5k and then ask the NCAA what the penalty for Melton would be. I can't see it being more than a few games anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanMindSC View Post

USC should just operate under the assumption Melton's family friend received $5k and then ask the NCAA what the penalty for Melton would be. I can't see it being more than a few games anyway.
                  From what I’ve heard, that’s basically what we are doing.

Comment

Working...
                  X