X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bol Bol committed to Oregon

Man, they're doing a crazy good job recruiting up there.

That Nike $$$ is no joke. But jokes aside, they've been due. Great facilities, and have been successful as of late. Nike takes care of their guys once they make it in the league with endorsement $$$.

Comment

WHOA!!!!

Comment

As an SC alum and fan living in Oregon, I can tell you guys this: Nike U fans are among the most obnoxious, classless, insufferable fans I've ever encountered. So, over the years of living here, I have grown to loathe any positive news for Nike U. Lol.

Comment

Would USC have had a shot at Bol if it weren't for the Bland sting? Hope Victor and Nick are up to the challenge next year.

Comment

Originally posted by eeks2284 View Post
            Would USC have had a shot at Bol if it weren't for the Bland sting? Hope Victor and Nick are up to the challenge next year.
            Wouldn't have hurt. There was some talks during the summer that USC was coming in favorably for him. Predicted he'd wind up at Oregon after he eliminated us and UofA. Oh well...

Comment

I completely agree that Oregon fans are the most obnoxious in the conference. That said, I think they have the best basketball coach in the conference and I'm not sure it's even close. Remember, they don't sign Arizona-level classes. In Altman's 7 years there, he's finished 1st twice, 2nd thrice and 3rd once. They literally lost their entire team this year and they've had 4 blowouts so far. Granted, they haven't played anyone but there's no reason they should be this good, this early. They have a slate of Connecticut, Michigan State and North Carolina / Oklahoma coming up so they're about to be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by eeks2284 View Post
                Probably UofA.

Comment

Originally posted by Fade View Post
                  I completely agree that Oregon fans are the most obnoxious in the conference. That said, I think they have the best basketball coach in the conference and I'm not sure it's even close. Remember, they don't sign Arizona-level classes. In Altman's 7 years there, he's finished 1st twice, 2nd thrice and 3rd once. They literally lost their entire team this year and they've had 4 blowouts so far. Granted, they haven't played anyone but there's no reason they should be this good, this early. They have a slate of Connecticut, Michigan State and North Carolina / Oklahoma coming up so they're about to be tested.
                  Oregon takes its sports programs far more seriously than any other school in the conference.

The only comparables are Arizona for men's basketball (only) and Washington for football (only). After that, there is Stanford for the Olympic sports (only).

Comment

I also think the evidence suggests they have a damn fine basketball coach.

Comment

Working...
                    X