X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC clearly class of Pac-12

After watching each of teams, and after watching Arizona last two days, it's not saying much but USC is the class of the Pac-12. The nearest competitors UCLA and Arizona have huge issues and holes.

My point is this - I've followed HS recruiting for many many years. This is a SMALL window of opportunity to establish something - to get the so-called foot in the door and make it difficult to force us out again. A successful season will go a long way toward that, and it's not as if Arizona or UCLA have hope on the horizon.

Agreed. Oregon might be a problem in the future and technically they are problem this season (USC hasn't beaten Oregon since 2009). Though that loss to UConn was surprising.
    Last edited by TroyAreaCA; 11-23-2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I don't know if we are the class of the Pac-12 yet. We struggled against North Dakota at home.

Comment

I'm not saying we aren't a work in progress. But our athleticism allows for higher ceiling, combined with how down the rest of the Pac-12 is. I just don't see UCLA and Arizona getting better. I don't see Stanford getting better. I do agree with TroyArea re: Oregon - they are similarly athletic and well-coached.

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanRecruit View Post
          I'm not saying we aren't a work in progress. But our athleticism allows for higher ceiling, combined with how down the rest of the Pac-12 is. I just don't see UCLA and Arizona getting better. I don't see Stanford getting better. I do agree with TroyArea re: Oregon - they are similarly athletic and well-coached.
          Arizona still has a big chance to be very good. They're missing a key player and they need to just play some defense. IMO.

Comment

Holding reservations until the upcoming 3 game stretch. With Zona losing and if we win on Sunday, we’ll definitely climb in the rankings.

Comment

TALK WITH ME AFTER A&M , SMU AND OU GAMES

Comment

Arizona State also 5-0 and is currently hanging with #15 Xavier, they might have to be added to convo. I was just remarking on how remarkably down Pac-12 is this year. I know it's early, but how many NCAA teams? Maybe 4?

Comment

Arizona State looks legit. They have the athleticism to match us. Tra Holder has also gotten off to a fast start.

Comment

Working...
                  X