X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We might be the highest ranked team in the PAC next week

I don’t think this has happened since the early 1960s, pre Wooden’s run. It’s possible it happened briefly in 1992, but not sure (get the note ready Tuttle!)

Maybe, but ASU will be soon overtake if USC doesn't keep finding ways to win. Man are they hot right now.

Comment

Really surprising AZ lost all three games. Tomorrow night's game will be huge. A win will validate our place in the top 10. I'm excited but nervous. Will be there in person cheering on our squad!

Comment

Will be there as well

Comment

I think Arizona's meltdown in the Bahamas validates the old adage "a win is a win". Quite a few people here were over analyzing SC's win over Vandy. Any time you can go cross country and squeak out a win over a solid opponent it is a quality win, although I agree that the team has tended to play up or down to competition. It is really awesome to see so much activity on the board though!

FIGHT ON AND BEAT aTm!

Comment

Originally posted by XTOL View Post
            I think Arizona's meltdown in the Bahamas validates the old adage "a win is a win". Quite a few people here were over analyzing SC's win over Vandy. Any time you can go cross country and squeak out a win over a solid opponent it is a quality win, although I agree that the team has tended to play up or down to competition. It is really awesome to see so much activity on the board though!

FIGHT ON AND BEAT aTm!
            Besides the vested interest in seeing the team to continue to soar, I also am curious to see if some football fans start hop over to the hardcourt bandwagon, if the Chip Kelly thing was any indication.

Comment

After I mentioned to my football season ticket holder buddy that I've been going to USC basketball games, the first question that came out of his mouth was "are we ranked?".

I literally laughed out loud but sadly wasn't really surprised.

Hopefully we'll get more folks on the bandwagon once we rack up a few more quality wins and the P12 season starts.

Fight On! Beat the Aggies!

Comment

I'll be there with my Pops...looking forward to a great game!

Comment

Originally posted by SCjohnny21 View Post
                  After I mentioned to my football season ticket holder buddy that I've been going to USC basketball games, the first question that came out of his mouth was "are we ranked?".

I literally laughed out loud but sadly wasn't really surprised.

Hopefully we'll get more folks on the bandwagon once we rack up a few more quality wins and the P12 season starts.

Fight On! Beat the Aggies!
                  Are we ranked!? SMH

Comment

Working...
                  X