X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMU Game Thread

Sloppy game so far on both sides. Though I'm liking what I'm seeing so far with a little run by the boys.

An ugly game that will do wonders come March. So much better than some cupcake game. I like our intensity. We are hustling for 50/50 balls.

Comment

Nice to see Bennie showing some heart and getting on the floor for loose balls. He’s also looking to post up.

Comment

Bennie Boatwright being outright bad is killing this team.

Comment

Just after I praise him he starts launching a bunch of crap, errr.

Comment

We aren't a well coached team.

CAE is lucky that USC just being competitive in basketball is good enough because if we had higher expectations for the program, he wouldn't be capable of coaching the team to meet them.

Comment

I’m sorry but Boatwright needs to sit.

Comment

Seriously. He needs to sit.

Comment

This team doesn't defend well enough to go long periods of time without making shots. Not sold on Boatwright as a pro. Haven't been for a while.

Comment

Extremely disappointing. EVERYTHING about this team looks bad AT THIS TIME. How can it be that EVERYONE outside of Jordan has regressed? Metu and Boatwright are going to the NBA? Don't see the NBA in either of them. Nothing about either of their games translates to the NBA. These guys get pushed around by college players. Has Boatwright hit an outside shot yet this season? Stewart? If Stewart isn't hitting his 3 pointers,he offers little,if anything else. Will Melton make this big a difference if he ever plays?
                    I watched MSU and Notre Dame the other night and it was so obvious to me that they play the game on an entirely different level then we do.
                    Hey coach,I think it's time to start recruiting a couple of rugged type interior guys. We are way too soft.
                    Let's hope this is just a slump and we will start hitting at least a few shots from beyond two feet.

Comment

• aauscout
                      aauscout commented
                      Editing a comment
                      RELAX! This is just the pre-season. No need to worry. Just like there was no need for alarm when they looked so miserable in the preseason scrimmage. At least that is what Marty and a few others told me. Said I didn't know what I was talking about. Was told it was only a scrimmage and nothing could be taken from it. Obviously, I saw something that no one else could see. Literally an entire team (99%) of the offense returned. Never was a team with so much talent and experience returning from the previous season. Well, guess what?
                  Working...
                  X