X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people believe me now?

Almost everyone pushed back after my "Team Just Doesn't Have 'It'" thread from earlier in the week.

How about now?

I was outta town and missed the A&M game but would've pushed back had I signed in.

You were right, Chase. This is not a good team. There is zero improvement. They've regressed. This team damn near lost to North Dakota State at home and barely escaped Vanderbilt. Having Melton back would help but I don't things would be drastically different. It's a huge step back from this cursed program that they are probably going to be making the wrong kind of news this year...most overrated team in the nation.

Only player I've been impressed with is McLaughlin.

Not that Enfield is in any danger of being fired, but who would you like to see SC go after, knowing the Izzo's and Greg Marshall's are not coming here.

Comment

You seem to be actively cheering for us to lose to prove your point. Yes, we've been terrible so far. I'm not going to judge a season on two games though. If you'd like to, go ahead.

Comment

Melton is the key. He is a glue guy and needs to be activated. I hope we get him back soon since it probably is his last year with all the FBI bull shit.

Comment

Originally posted by sirdogz View Post
          You seem to be actively cheering for us to lose to prove your point. Yes, we've been terrible so far. I'm not going to judge a season on two games though. If you'd like to, go ahead.
          Right. That’s why I’ve spent thousands of dollars on this site, because I am rooting for us to lose.

Jesus.

Comment

Lolz excuse me for being skeptical of the agenda of someone who starts a new topic to celebrate our incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by sirdogz View Post
              I know Chase, and this is so far off from the truth. If there is one poster I can single out here that’s been here since the “BibbyBaby” days, other than Frank, it’s Chase.

He loves his University, the program. He just isn’t a pumper. Really hope we can improve and win convincingly vs a one man (a pretty legitimate one man) team in Oklahoma coming up. Fight on!

Comment

• TrojanRecruit
                TrojanRecruit commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, I was here too with Sleuth and the guys haha! Agree with you re: Chase - I'm a former journalist, so I appreciate and respect Chase's unbiased perspective.

We are what we are..a finesse team that looks good when our shots are going in at a decent %...if they aren't then we will have a tough time grinding a win out...

Comment

Not completely disagreeing with you Chase- but tell me one team in the Pac-12 that would have beaten Texas A&M and SMU? Arizona lost did lose to SMU. UCLA looks like crap. Arizona State looks good, but only has one good win. It's a weak Pac-12, but ours for the taking as a result.

Comment

This team absolutely doesn't have it. They're a complete mess. However, my bigger concern surrounds Enfield. Our team full of veterans STILL has absolutely no idea how to attack a zone, we have a 5'11" PG inbounding the ball under the basket, we have no killer instinct and somehow, Boatwright and Aaron still get minutes.

We're about get get body-slammed by Oklahoma this Friday.

Comment

The sky is not falling. Go back and look at posts from a year ago. Same stuff. The guys will get it together.
                    Last edited by Eltrojano; 12-04-2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Love Chase's passion and contribution on this board.. He loves Trojans basketball ... But Chase always over-reacts (too soon most of the time even during the game). But I agree with Chase, the team just doesn't have it even it beats beats Oklahoma at Staple Center and Miami in neutral field. SC hoops should not lose to SMU @ SMU. We played them tough in the first half, we led by 9 pts and only trail by 2 pts with 11 minutes to play. And playing Texas A&M top five 5 team, we should beat them too because we are SC basketball - On a serious note, I agree with Eltrojano, the team will get it together. I'm half glass full guy. We surely miss Melton, esp his D, and all around game, and this highly recruited freshmen kids are not as impactful as I thought they would be. At this point, we don't have depth, but maybe we will when the Madness is upon us.

But I always appreciate your input Chase #respect!. We'll be fine come March .. Long season Fight On!

Comment

Working...
                      X