• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just play Melton

Nothing to lose at this point. Season is about to go in the toilet anyways

Melton is the Kawhi Leonard of our team. We need him back asap #freeMelton

Comment

Melton owes nothing to USC at this point. If he was smart he shouldn't join this clusterf#^&k of a team as to not ruin his draft stock.

Comment

#freeDMELT!

​​​​​​Me and my buddies yelled this out to him after tonight's game. He acknowledged it and chuckled!

Comment

But but but sanctions......

Comment

Originally posted by cabrillo_jaguar View Post
            But but but sanctions......
            Arizona, Oklahoma State, Miami, Alabama are all either really dumb or USC is just being outrageous here.

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanMindSC View Post

Arizona, Oklahoma State, Miami, Alabama are all either really dumb or USC is just being outrageous here.
              Definitely the latter.

Comment

A former football player is screwing over the basketball program. Nothing new. If Melton were a fourth string tight end he would not have missed a game.

I received my donation request earlier this week. I made out the check as usual, tore it up and put it in the envelope with a brief note stating that when Melton is either expelled or made eligible I'd consider sending a non torn check. Until then...screw Lynn Swan.

Comment

Originally posted by Turkued View Post
                  A former football player is screwing over the basketball program. Nothing new. If Melton were a fourth string tight end he would not have missed a game.

I received my donation request earlier this week. I made out the check as usual, tore it up and put it in the envelope with a brief note stating that when Melton is either expelled or made eligible I'd consider sending a non torn check. Until then...screw Lynn Swan.
                  This is such a legendary response. I'm sick of this program being held hostage for the sake of our football team. How about we get an AD who wasn't a damn football player and who wants to actually build a legitimate basketball team? This Melton stuff is absurd. And Swann's been ridiculous throughout the entire process. Good grief.

Comment

Working...
                  X