X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Usher

On TOS, a poster who says he is Jordan Usher's dad, says not to panic, that the team is deep. He does not seem to be concerned at all.
    He said there was a team meeting at 5 pm yesterday.
    Last edited by Eltrojano; 09-27-2017, 12:52 PM.

He is correct that USC is deep and can overcome a player or two getting suspended, which I hope isn't the case since it seems the players are innocent of wrong doing.

My concern is that USC overreacts and gives the team a post-season ban.

Comment

Yep. Same here. I like to think they'd like to refrain from making any rash decisions until Louis Freeh and his firm are done with their investigation.

Comment

Which site was this post on?

Comment

Wearesc

Comment

For those of you really in the know, I would suspect that Melton and O'Bannon will start the season ineligible or suspended pending the investigation. But want happens is Freeh finds more involving other players and it occurs after the games have begun? I know they are hoping to find out before the season begins, but we know these things drag out. Would we be subject to forfeiting those games? I hope they work quickly and get to the bottom before the season starts.

Comment

• USCJohnMac
              USCJohnMac commented
              Editing a comment
              I think anything is possible, and it won't just be SC.

Originally posted by DanCSC View Post
            For those of you really in the know, I would suspect that Melton and O'Bannon will start the season ineligible or suspended pending the investigation.
            Not O'Bannon. Please stop throwing his name into this.

Comment

• USCJohnMac
              USCJohnMac commented
              Editing a comment
              One of the issues I have with the US Attorney grandstanding on this is it does leave open to speculation who the players are, and that is completely unfair.

Thanks Alan for clearing things up with O'Bannon. I am sure his name being thrown into this has to bother he and his family. It's kind of obvious that one of these players in question here is a 2018 recruit.

Comment

Working...
            X