X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some positives from tonight & pretty much every game this year....

(1) Looks like Aaron has finally played his way out of the rotation.
    (2) In case Jmac gets in foul trouble we have another capable point guard in Metu. Some of my personal favorites is when he gets a defensive rebound & dribbles coast to coast.
    (3) A couple of times when BB was in isolation he actually looked to pass. Unfortunately it was to a guy sitting in the front row.
    (4) Nik Rak continues to stay fresh as he watches the game from the bench.
    (5) Leading up to the season Matthews supposingly had a great summer of basketball. He has another two years of summer play too look great before the season.
    (6) Its only AE's 5th year as head coach of USC. He has plenty of time to develop as HC. It's only a matter of time till we have some plays to inbounds the ball under our own basket, guard the 3-pt line, box-out, run more isolation.

Hilarious.

Comment

I get the frustration. I would say it is baffling that a team that is intact from last year is so disjointed. I would argue normally that a team needs to find it’s groove but not a team that is the same team as last year. Maybe Melton is that vital. I have to say that coaching is suspect and CAE appears not to be a top tier coach.

Comment

LOL!

BB​​​ cant do a dang thing from outside or inside. Time to start Rak and bring BB off the bench. His selfish play is killing the team. So frustrating!

Comment

sawmdog, really good and very accurate post.

Comment

Working...
          X