X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona State

wow are they impressive. Handing it to Kansas at Allen Fieldhoude. Physical, athletic, deep roster and plays within themselves.

what a win for the Sun Devils. As if that trip to Tempe wasn't tough already.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyAreaCA View Post
      what a win for the Sun Devils. As if that trip to Tempe wasn't tough already.
      Upsets me is that AZ State has proven they are vastly superior and well deserving of being labeled as the elite program in the P12, while we totally pissed away our chances 7 games into the year.

Comment

• TroyAreaCA
        TroyAreaCA commented
        Editing a comment
        Well deserved on their part considering they put 102 (I think) on Xavier earlier this week. Enfield needs to rethink quick with a possible top 5 Miami team in two weeks. Win that, and I'll feel a lot better about SC heading into conference play. Thats assuming SC beats Akron of course.
        Last edited by TroyAreaCA; 12-10-2017, 02:15 PM.

Agreed. Well deserved. Don’t think Hurley is long for ASU. He’s definitely going to be considered for a blue blood program, or maybe his Alma Mater when Coach K decides to hang it up.

Akron? I’m actually more worried about UCSB haha.

Comment

USC seems to have bad luck in basketball.
        Here the year when UCLA and Arizona is relatively down.
        And USC has players returning.
        Then Bland does his stupid thing.
        And top 10 goes to be lucky in top 50 if that.
        And the players can't hit the side of a barn this year.

Comment

Well we know the game in Tucson is a loss. (I think USC is like 1-29 in their last 30 at UA, the lone winning coming against the wonderful KO) Game vs ASU looking awful too. Probably will lose to UCLA at least once.

Will his team have a quality win all season long?

Comment

It goes way beyond Melton and Bland IMO.

Andy has done a great job here. But he clearly is more of a program builder / recruiter than he is someone you want coaching a highly talented team with expectations. There's attention to detail shit we see all the time that the elite programs do that we don't - inbounds passes, or how about not fouling at the end of the 1st half vs. Lehigh when we had a foul to give (instead we let them get a layup).

There's also a reason Bennie didn't have other major interest. We're seeing it. You don't win with kids like him. Not long term.

Comment

Originally posted by FireClayHelckett View Post
              Well we know the game in Tucson is a loss. (I think USC is like 1-29 in their last 30 at UA, the lone winning coming against the wonderful KO) Game vs ASU looking awful too. Probably will lose to UCLA at least once.

Will his team have a quality win all season long?
              We actually got them 2 years in a row out there under Floyd.

Comment

Working...
              X