X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game

im sorry but how many times does Jordan have to be under the rim with hands up and no one passes the damn ball

Originally posted by HenryUsher View Post
    im sorry but how many times does Jordan have to be under the rim with hands up and no one passes the damn ball
    hero ball against weak teams im done

Comment

Mr. Usher,the problem is that what you call "hero ball" hasn't been just against the weaker teams. It's been against everyone. The team doesn't run much of a half court offense and it's usually the first half decent look and the shot goes up. The team doesn't work for a good shot. I watched O'Bannon when he was in the game. He stood in the corner the entire time and didn't look to get open for a better shot nor look to help his teammates by setting picks. I don't know what these guys are being taught? Maybe they miss Bland?

Comment

Yep. You don't get better by having individuals dominate games. Not nearly enough teamwork. Boatwright should not be shooting 14 times a game--I don't care that he was competent today. Need way more ball movement and way more attacking the rim. Why does Metu shoot so many 16 footers?

Comment

But Chuckie was a Mickey D , how could that b Marty

Comment

Last time i checked I have nothing to do with the McDonald's All America team.

Comment

Are we really bagging on Metu and Boatwright for how they played against Santa Clara? Both had double doubles and shot 50% or better. The team actually passed well yesterday and reversed the ball quite a bit to move the D. J-Mac had 10 assists and the team had 20 which is solid. One of the issues so far this season has been facilitating the offense and when J-Mac is your only point guard, it's going to rear its head when he's taking a blow. It's so bad that super walkon Kurt Karis was getting non-garbage time minutes midway through the 2nd half. Once Thornton and Melton are back, we should see even better passing and a smoother running offense, especially when Usher's in with the 2nd unit.

Comment

eekks 2284, not "bagging" anyone but Metu before yesterday was not hitting much of anything outside of two feet. He hit hsi mid range shots yesterday but I have to question why even take those shots when you can dominate a shorter,much less talented opponent?. Look at Rak's numbers against the same opponent in less time.
                Yesterdays game has to be taken with a grain of salt. Santa Clara is awful.

Comment

I was there last night—team looked fine. You guys are ridiculous.

Comment

"Team looked fine" against an opponent who would have a difficult time beating some division two teams.

Comment

Agree with eeks and Juice. It was important for the boys to snap the losing skid and they did, with a blowout win, even if it was against an inferior opponent (which every team has on their schedule). Look, I'm just as disappointed and frustrated as others are about the team not living up to expectations (so far) this season. But let's at least enjoy the win.

Beat the Gauchos!

Comment

Santa Clara is next level bad. Losses to Anchorage, Sam Houston, Cal Poly, and more bloodletters.

Comment

Working...
                        X