X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Big

I liked the three big starting line-up last night. Seemed to bring more floor balance and get the guys spaced out better.

I agree. I think we should stick with it. Rak brings needed rebounding and defense. The bench is short on bigs though.

Comment

I get the feeling Rakocevic could be an all American if he stays 4 years. It is also great to see Metu starting to get his shot to go down

Comment

When(if?)Melton comes back I really would like to see JMac,Thornton,Melton,Metu,and Rac on the court together. I believe this unit would play the best defense and be the most disciplined on BOTH ends.

Comment

Love what Rako brings to the lineup. He does a lot of the "dirty" work for the team -- rebounds, defends, hustles, boxes out, puts back shots. Every successful team has at least one such player in the starting lineup. Think A.C. Green of the Lakers' championship teams in the late 80's, Horace Grant of the Chicago Bulls in the 90's, etc. Can't be effective with all five players on the floor just chucking up shot after shot, without any of them doing (or willing to do) the "dirty" work.

Comment

Working...
          X