X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Brick out tonight

Due to a plantar wart. Watch the team dominate tonight.

No coincidence that Nick and Usher get more fun and Bennie isn't out there pulling his usual BS and we're playing way better.

Comment

I don't know. Looks like we take the same rushed, terrible shots even without Bennie. We get in the bonus early and instead of working inside we are hoisting up jumpers.

Comment

Team is markedly better on glass and defensively without Bennie. Makes some of the shitty shot selection less harmful.

Comment

This team is so inconsistent shooting the ball. We could make ten in a row and then miss the next 10. JMac playing a sound game tonight with Stewart playing his best half of the season. Rac is such a likable player and is really improving as long as he keeps out of foul trouble.

Comment

Where's Thornton?

Comment

Thornton is out with a dislocated shoulder suffered in practice. Could use his defense right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyD View Post
                Where's Thornton?
                He’s been out with a shoulder injury.

Comment

We shot very well tonight but we are abysmal on the defensive end.

Comment

I talked to Thorton after the game and he said he will be back in two weeks.

Comment

I hate to say it but the team is playing better without Bennie on offense. (Defense still sucks.) Bennie needs to stop auditioning for the NBA (it's not working) and focus on what he does best -- spot up threes. He's killing us with the nonathletic, low-flying inside drives to the basket = turnover.

Comment

He's not a very good 3p shooter either.

Comment

His 3 pointers outside the flow of the offense has been what's killing us the most.

Comment

Originally posted by trojantraitor View Post
                            I hate to say it but the team is playing better without Bennie on offense. (Defense still sucks.) Bennie needs to stop auditioning for the NBA (it's not working) and focus on what he does best -- spot up threes. He's killing us with the nonathletic, low-flying inside drives to the basket = turnover.
                            No that's not what what we want him to do. We need him to attack the rims more. He's jacking up 3 pointers at 30 percent

Comment

Originally posted by trojantraitor View Post
                              I kind of disagree. He isn't bad when he is driving to the basket. But again he doesn't know when to drive and dish. He also thinks turnaround 15 foot fade away shots are high percentage ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X