X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De’Anthony Melton not traveling with team to Hawaii...

https://twitter.com/ladailynews/stat...75160397099008

no resolution in sight & De’Anthony is paying the ultimate price despite not doing anything wrong.

USC is saying they have uncovered new information.

Comment

Originally posted by phear_sc View Post
      theyve officially ruled him ineligible.

Comment

What a waste of a season thus far, that was filled with so much hype. And to think, a year ago we were UNDEFEATED in non-conf play, sitting at 14 - 0. I really hope this team finds its way & starts playing with MAD HEART and leaves it all out on the floor—because honestly, none of us are seeing that from this squad right now. Hopefully, skipping town together as a family & traveling far away during the Holidays will sort of enable the fellas to find their mojo and put in some freakin work on National television. Would be awesome to wakeup on Xmas morning and watch us play for the championship of the Diamond Head Classic!!! FIGHT ON.

Comment

Originally posted by phear_sc View Post
          You dig hard enough, you'll find something that makes every college athlete ineligible.

A part of me thinks USC wanted to find something else so they had a reason not to play him this year.

Comment

And the hits just keep on coming. When does next season start?

Comment

It's not over yet...he may be eligible after the Hawaii trip.....just sayin...

Comment

I am not giving up yet, sounds like they found something during their review, not related to the FBI thing so they threw it back to the NCAA. Hopefully something not huge like a free plane ticket. But listening to other coaches, no one seems real happy with the FBI sting operation, so hopefully the NCAA throws him back soon.

Comment

Working...
                X