X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boatwright

I’m sorry but he doesn’t deserve minutes over other players on this team. Dumb plays, bad defense, overrated 3pt shot, clumsy inside.

His poor play continues to stand out. I don’t get it. He must be doing something right in the coach’s eyes. Can someone help me out here? Serious question.

He's playing better in this game

Comment

That 3 he just missed at about the 8 minute mark is a perfect example of how he hurts the team. Catches the ball, holds it for a few seconds, then takes a long, contested 3 out side the flow of the offense.

He then hits a 3 in the flow of the offense, which is where he can help the team.

Comment

Credit where credit is due: just had a spectacular block.

Comment

I wish Stewart can played defense as good as Aaron
          Last edited by TroyD; 12-23-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

We got good Bennie today. If this team is truly going to be successful we need that Bennie. Unfortunately, he does’t always make it to the gym. Really played well today.

Comment

Team is slowly coming back. Metu and Jmac leading the way.
              Boatwright is needed in order to win. He is playing more of a team game.
              The problem is depth at guard. Usher is needed.
              JMac can't play 40 min a game. Another PG is needed badly.

Depth is a big issue, and some of the freshmen have to come through.

Comment

Jordan with 5 turnovers. Is this because he's force to play so much, or is it pure carelessness? Seems uncharacteristic....

Comment

I am gonna publicly complain about Bennie during every game from now on in the hopes that he will procede to make me look stupid by suddenly playing good basketball like he did after my post today.

Comment

That last Bennie turnover made me jump out of my chair.

Comment

Working...
                    X