X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go Aaron...

He pisses me off a lot of times but today he brought it. Defense, clutch shots, & great assists. Defense was suspect in the 1st half but played much more with a purpose in the 2nd half. Really good job by the coaching staff and players.

Most definitely..... If Aaron can continue to play good quality defense, I have no problem with him being in there. He also played within himself.... no excessive dribbling. Nice job and I hope this can continue.

Comment

One hell of a behind the back on the breakaway, just couldn't finish! He played awesome today and gave them team a big lift when they needed it most. Way to go Q!!

Comment

• Scdihrd
        Scdihrd commented
        Editing a comment
        NBA move - kid has struggled but he has put in effort. Got such talent hope this is a
        Starting point for him.

Way to go guys.
      Bennie and the jets came through.
      Aaron! , Metu, Jordan, Jordan, Stew, .. all REALLY huge.
      Very nice 26 free throws and 3 pt percentage!
      This team IS streaky , frustrating and it isn't always pretty AT ALL, but we should win our share!
      Remind anyone ..of our football team ?

Lets win this Tournament and get to 9 wins and hit Pac play with momentum !
      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!

Comment

Originally posted by SDTroy View Post
        Way to go guys.
        Bennie and the jets came through.
        Aaron! , Metu, Jordan, Jordan, Stew, .. all REALLY huge.
        Very nice 26 free throws and 3 pt percentage!
        This team IS streaky , frustrating and it isn't always pretty AT ALL, but we should win our share!
        Remind anyone ..of our football team ?

Lets win this Tournament and get to 9 wins and hit Pac play with momentum !
        Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!
        Bennie got to the line plenty no tonight. Really hope this game is the turning point for him. He played exceptional vs a veteran/gritty MTSU team. Fight on!

Comment

Aaron’s defense at the top of the 2-3 zone really bothered the offense. Well done, Shaq-Fu.

Comment

Happy for the team, esp Aaron and Bennie. Aaron played with intensity and discipline defensively. And clutch shots on offense. He played within the flow of the game. I'm not huge fan of both Aaron and Bennie but we need them to play like today for us to have a succesfuly season. 👍 to both kids and rest of the team!

Comment

Except for the UCLA game last year this was Aaron's best game. He played hard on defense and didn't rush and force up any shots. For a change he slowed down and played within himself. Aaron seems like he's always rushing things and that's when he plays out of control. He can really help this team if he continues to play like he did tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X