X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bennie

I wish Bennie was suspended right now...
    Can't box out, play defense, or hustle down the court.
    I don't care how many points he scores I still don't think he deserves to start over some of the others.

I hear you, but the terrible decision making seems be more of collaborative if anything. You have players making entry passes with a secondary defender, making questionable attempts at the basket, rather than going up for an easy layup you try to go for a dunk. And what the heck is up with the alley oop attempts? They need to give that a rest especially if it isn't there. Basketball should be an easy sport and the objective is and always will be to get the ball through the basket but this team tries way too much to make things difficult for themselves.

Comment

i think he's done way more than just redeem himself during this tournament. Hold onto the lead and he's your MVP.

Comment

As someone who openly criticized him recently (though I already at crow on that) he played very well this game and that was long before the game winning 3.

USC needs to play with this level of intensity EVERY game.

Comment

Santa Benny DELIVERED on Christmas day!! Woo hoo!!

Comment

He continues playingike this and I’ll drop the Bennie Brick nickname. Hell of a game he had today. That’s the player we’ve all been waiting for.

Comment

When BB is on we can play with anyone. He’s that much of a match-up problem. Great game for Mr. Buckets.

Comment

Against aTm, SMU & OU, he went 3-19 from three. Today he went 6-10. It makes a big difference when he’s hitting his shots.

Comment

Working...
                X