ID:	3026Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	3027 Merry Christmas!

Thank you Chase !
    Really a beautuful thing .
    Kudos team and here we are at 9-4
    and Bennie has the big breakout game and dagger at the end . Team reminds me of football team. Frustrating as hell but , talented , experienced and a lot of wins . Pls. get to Galen everyone this weekend if possible !

Fight On !!

Comment

Speaking of our football team...gonna be difficult to get to Galen Friday night when our boys are on TV vs. Ohio St at the same time. I have season tics to bball but, man, I really want to watch this football game. Afraid Galen may be pretty sparse...

Comment

Originally posted by JuiceNewton View Post
        Speaking of our football team...gonna be difficult to get to Galen Friday night when our boys are on TV vs. Ohio St at the same time. I have season tics to bball but, man, I really want to watch this football game. Afraid Galen may be pretty sparse...
        I was going to say the SC admin should put the SC-Ohio St game on the video boards inside Galen but it wont probably wont end by the time the basketball game starts.

Comment

I have two tickets I’ll give away for free to anyone who wants to go to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by phear_sc View Post
          I have two tickets I’ll give away for free to anyone who wants to go to the game.
          Ditto.

Comment

Great photos! Thanks for sharing them.

Comment

Working...
          X