X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metu

Totally classless and uncalled for! Down right embarrassing. Shocked that he would do something like that. WTF was he thinking? He needs to be suspended.

To think he’d learn his lesson after the tripping incident smh. He definitely needs to get suspended.

Comment

There is definitely something wrong with him. This is far from the first incident with him. He mocks opponents,trips them,and hits them in the balls.
      The team played just as well without him.

Comment

Unreal , unacceptable embarrassing, classless and beyond belief . Especially with all of our athletic drama . Walton wanted to know what Max Nikias ( among others ) is going to do about it .

Comment

What a bush league play - totally wrong and classless. Just what the hell was going on in his head when he did this?

Comment

Pretty sad when our 3rd year captains are getting flagrant 2s out of frustration and immaturity. Might end up hurting his draft stock, nobody wants to invest a lottery pick in a punk. Hope he matures quick and earns that C on his chest.

Comment

Maturity has certainly been a growth are for Metu. Should be at least a two game suspension.

Comment

What is he, 20? You guys were all perfect at that age, right? I know I wasn’t. I’m sure he feels badly and he’ll be appropriately punished. We don’t need to lay on the self-righteous indignation.

Comment

• Eltrojano
                  Eltrojano commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We have all done stupid stuff but this is just not acceptable at any age.

• eeks2284
                  eeks2284 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd much rather see a hard foul instead of a groin shot. Then he acted like he did nothing wrong. Got caught and should have owned it and apologized

JuiceNewton, this is not the first incident with Metu. ALL college players are about 20 years old. I have seen thousands of basketball games and I have never seen something like what Metu did. NEVER!! He is an embarrassment!

Comment

Originally posted by eeks2284 View Post
                  Pretty sad when our 3rd year captains are getting flagrant 2s out of frustration and immaturity.
                  Yup, both Boatwright and Metu.

Another strike against CAE.

Comment

TrojanMindSC, I know you really dislike Enfield but it its totally unfair to blame him for the actions of these two. I am certain he is as appalled as most here of Metu punching an opponent in the balls. I could be wrong but I don't think he coaches that.

Comment

He screwed up. He will learn and move on from it. Theres still alot to play for, & he deserves a second chance from this- dont even get me started at how many chances Duke & Coach K have given Grayson Allen!!! FIGHT ON.

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanMindSC View Post

Yup, both Boatwright and Metu.

Another strike against CAE.
                        Dude, give me a frigging break.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty46r View Post
                          TrojanMindSC, I know you really dislike Enfield but it its totally unfair to blame him for the actions of these two. I am certain he is as appalled as most here of Metu punching an opponent in the balls. I could be wrong but I don't think he coaches that.
                          I am not blaming him. He absolutely doesn't teach this, but these incidents fall in line with other issues we are seeing on the court. We lack accountability and discipline in how we play the game. Where does accountability and disciple start - with the head coach.

My view of this would be different if it was just Metu or just Boatwright or we were talking about freshman here. Both are 3rd year captains.

Comment

• TVofTroy
                            TVofTroy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Spoken like someone who is probably not a father and has never been a coach. I'll tell you what I tell you our parents every year at our preseason meeting:

"Raise your hand if you've raised a teenage boy who always does what you tell him."

Young men often don't make good decisions. They're kinda known for it.

TrojanMindSC, I couldn't disagree with you more. Missing assignments and poor playing decisions have nothing to do with what happened yesterday and I am really surprised how anyone can support your argument.

Comment

Working...
                          X