X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marty46r View Post
    JuiceNewton, this is not the first incident with Metu. ALL college players are about 20 years old. I have seen thousands of basketball games and I have never seen something like what Metu did. NEVER!! He is an embarrassment!
    Unfortunately I have and it was a USC player, Leonard Washington who oddly enough also wore number 4 who delivered a blow to the nads on Blake Griffin of Oklahoma. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/us...blow/80458145/

Washington acted innocent as well, to which Tim Floyd commented, “well he’s a freshman, he doesn’t know we record everything”.

Not something you expect from a junior captain, or anyone for that matter. Hopefully he learns from this and comes back stronger and more mature.

Comment

Holy Smokes!1 Zeke,you are right. I do recall that. I also recall that there was definitely something not right about Washington also. Maybe it would be a good idea for opponents to wear cups against us. Having two players that have done this could be perceived as a pattern.LOL. Really incredible.

Comment

Working...
      X