Clear All

• Usher - player of the game

For Mr. Usher

Fight on

Comment

• TroyAreaCA
      TroyAreaCA commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm proud of your son, he plays hungry for the ball. Someday when I come down to LA, I want to get a pic with him.

Originally posted by FightOn6665 View Post
    For Mr. Usher
    Thank you

Comment

Jordan plays with tenacity on both sides of the ball which I wish everyone would. We have way too many players who give a much greater effort on the offensive end.
      Also,kudos to Jonah Matthews tonight. I thought he played a great game. I was waiting for Enfield to get Stewart who lacks the discipline defensively to stay like glue on Skaggs to get Matthews on him. When Matthews finally defended him he shut him down.
      When we share the ball(23 assists)and divide the scoring we are a much better team.

Comment

• Ken_Oside
        Ken_Oside commented
        Editing a comment
        Quite agree. He and Matthews bring the heat defensively every second of the shot clock. Wish some of the more offensive minded guys would do the same. If the team had brought the same defensive tenacity in this game to the Washington game, they'd probably be 2-0 in conference.

Jordan looks to be a stud in the making due to the simple fact he plays with intensity (and purpose) every second he's on the court. Doesn't seem to make a lot of "freshman" plays.

Mr. Usher, We love Jordan's game ..

Comment

Originally posted by FightOn6665 View Post
        Mr. Usher, We love Jordan's game ..
        Lol. Happy new year

Comment

Shame we haven't been able to see both Melton and Usher play together yet. Love the way they get after it on defense and make everyone else better! Glue guys are awesome, scary to think where USC would be without Usher's hustle.

Comment

FightOn6665, you stole my thunder. Usher is stepping up and becoming a force. Little by little, I hope he becomes the face, the foundation and the future of USC BB. Love his passion, hustle and his will to win. Its nice to have some positive news from a season thats been a rough roller coaster.
            Like you I remain upbeat and confident that this team can make a 3rd straight appearance in March Madness. I hope that we are clicking on all cylinders as the season winds down. Its not how you start, but how far you get in the tourney that matters.
            If Melton comes back (looks like things are starting to heat up) we will be back in business.
            Happy New Year!!
            Fight On!!

Comment

Working...
            X