X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid decision to bench Rakocevic for the final 9 minutes

Really good judgment by Enfield.

Thats on Coach. He was our best player on the floor! So pissed.

Comment

I was wondering if I was the only fan who questioned that. Also a solid decision to keep Matthews in on a night when he was just not effective at all.
      But best of all, the interior defense was simply something for the ages, wouldn't most agree?
      If the Trojans do not make the tournament, and I don't think they will though I hope they do, this is another of the games that will haunt this team.

Comment

I thought he would put Rak back in at the 2 minute mark, then again to rebound when Stanford had the ball with under a minute. Stewart and Matthews should NEVER be in the game at the same time. How Enfield doesn't see it is beyond me.

Comment

He was scoring a point a minute according to Lavin, 1 minute was apparently the entire difference in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by michaeldavidson View Post
            If the Trojans do not make the tournament, and I don't think they will though I hope they do, this is another of the games that will haunt this team.
            They will have to win the Pac-12 Conference Tournement in order to make it in. They won’t. So that’s that. NIT still a possibility, but not a guarantee.

Comment

Mathews at least plays D.

Stewart and Metu just don’t know how to get in a defensive stance yet. My grandma could blow by them on the court.

Also awful yhat boatwright and Metu are so concerned with picking up fouls ( even when they only had 3) that they don’t even contest anymore.

Comment

TrojanMindSC,great point about BB and Metu not defending anyone because of fouls. Those two are going to guard players in the NBA? Rak gives everything he has every minute he is on the court. Can't say the same for everyone else.
                Kudos to Jordan for a really good game on both ends.

Comment

Rak will be the better pro player of the 3! He will have a career in the NBA because he will do the things necessary for a team to win; defense, rebound, defend & play with toughness!

Comment

Working...
                  X