X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of the same?

Four minutes in,Boatwright 0-4 from the field,one turnover and atrocious defense. Down 10-6.

Boatwright singlehandedly blew 5 possessions in a row. I was screaming for Matthews and Rac and suddenly we’re winning.

Not that I’m a basketball genius. I’ve just been watching the games.

Good Bennie is amazing. Bad Bennie will cost you the game.
    Last edited by phear_sc; 01-10-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Give me a lineup of JMac, Thornton, Usher, Rak, and one other guy and I’m good. These 4 are much better all around basketball players than the others on the team.

Comment

Did you guys notice the difference in play when Usher and Rak entered the game? Looked like a different team. I wish the coaches would work with Rak about rebounding when he doesn't have position. He picks up way too many cheap fouls and we need him on the court.

Comment

I really don't enjoy watching USC basketball these days. Sigh.

Comment

We are getting destroyed on the boards,23-12. With our height this is inexcusable.
            I know this comment won't be popular here but I believe we have as much a talent issue as a coaching one.
            Also, if I was coaching,Usher plays at least 30 minutes a game. I'd like to see the +and- numbers with Jordan in the game. Whatever happened to SCLarry(StatSlut)?

Comment

I wish I could post video clips of all the instances of shit defense by Boatwright in that first half. My favorite was when we were in a 2-3 zone. He down low and he goes running out to the opposite side of a guy shooting a 3. The guy misses and the Colorado player who was on Benny’s original side got an easy rebound and put back. Sure our guy up top should slid down for that box out, but Benny was so out of control and position. He’s also had multiple instances of whiffing on help defense. The sad thing was that he looked like he was really trying.

Comment

VATrojan, I saw the same thing and you're right,Benny's problem isn't lack of effort. He is playing hard but is lost on defense and has slow feet. He needs to hit his shots and rebound to help the team. He will never be a good defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty46r View Post
                  We are getting destroyed on the boards,23-12. With our height this is inexcusable.
                  I know this comment won't be popular here but I believe we have as much a talent issue as a coaching one.
                  Also, if I was coaching,Usher plays at least 30 minutes a game. I'd like to see the +and- numbers with Jordan in the game. Whatever happened to SCLarry(StatSlut)?
                  Marty I wish

Comment

Mr. Usher, I think the coach is too loyal to some of his players. Jordan's minutes and time will come. He is too good not to achieve it. Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty46r View Post
                      Mr. Usher, I think the coach is too loyal to some of his players. Jordan's minutes and time will come. He is too good not to achieve it. Hang in there.
                      Next year

Comment

This game should be a blowout. Boatwright and Metus are a combined 3-18 from the field. Boatwright at 6-10 has a whopping two rebounds as we are getting abused on the boards,32-22. NBA? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by HenryUsher View Post

Next year
                          Need more of our two best defenders, Thornton and Usher, this year!

Comment

Mr Usher, Jordan is the future of USC basketball. He is loved by Trojans hoops nation, and highly regarded by coaching staff. But for now keep learning and improving everyday 😆!

Comment

JMac really playing greatl tonight and this is the best I have seen from Thornton. If the defense can focus on King and limit him, we should win this one despite our two"stars"shooting incredibly poorly.

Comment

Working...
                              X