X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1troydoc View Post
    Chase, you sound optimistic about our chances of coming out of this relatively unscathed? Am I reading you correctly? I'm not an attorney, but that is what I'm sensing.
    I'm not making any predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by 1troydoc View Post
      Chase, you sound optimistic about our chances of coming out of this relatively unscathed? Am I reading you correctly? I'm not an attorney, but that is what I'm sensing.
      On the surface, SC's violations are relatively minor and in most situations, the penalties for these types of violations would be nothing more than firing the accused coach and maybe a reduction in a scholarship and some recruiting days.

However, this isn't most situations. This is a very public case which means the NCAA could want to save face.

Additionally, while USC's violations are minor, the other programs have been accused of some major violations. Basically the worst violations possible IMO. The media can create pressure and it doesn't help that they lump USC together with the other programs that have been accused of major violations.

Comment

Bland is very involved in AAU ball and they want his information. The case against him does not seem strong. Paid to influence a decision is hardly a crime in the country

Comment

Originally posted by Section118 View Post
          Paid to influence a decision is hardly a crime in the country
          Depends who you ask I guess.

Comment

• Section118
            Section118 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am no expert, that is for sure, why would this be any different the drug salesman who visit doctors, is a doctor guilty of fraud for prescribing the drug that came with laker tickets
        Working...
        X