X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Taft High PG

Kihei Clark has committed to Virginia of the ACC conference. He played on the same team with Taeshon Cherry and other highly ranked players. during the summer AAU period.

Let's hope we land Elijah Weaver!!

Fight On

Topped off a spectacular summer by being awarded the MVP of the Real Run League where several of USC player's participated in.

Kind of feel bad for the Big West. They've lost commitments from Kihei Clark (UC Davis), and Matt Mitchell (CSUN).

Comment

Have gotten to know his father for over 25 years from playing against him in our Asian leagues.. Kihei is a little undersized but has GREAT court sense and vision. Always makes the right pass at the right time. He was actually originally offered over a year ago by Xavier after a tournament in Vegas. Knew his UC Davis committment wasn't going to stick after this past summer. I think Tony Bennett sees alot of himself in this kid and his decision making. I seem to remember Perrantes, another Taft product. was committed to us before flipping to UVA....but I could be wrong..
      Last edited by G4sc; 10-05-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by G4sc View Post
        Have gotten to know his father for over 25 years from playing against him in our Asian leagues.. Kihei is a little undersized but has GREAT court sense and vision. Always makes the right pass at the right time. He was actually originally offered over a year ago by Xavier after a tournament in Vegas. Knew his UC Davis committment wasn't going to stick after this past summer. I think Tony Bennett sees alot of himself in this kid and his decision making. I seem to remember Perrantes, another Taft product. was committed to us before flipping to UVA....but I could be wrong..
        didn't know you played! Also helps that he's cat like quick and is tough as nails. Has some Tyler Ulius in him but he's a better shooter, whereas, Ulis is more athletic.

London Perrantes actually played at Crespi same HS as De'Anthony Melton and Brandon Williams (current UofA commit) and was seriously considering USC but don't think he had much confident in Kevin O'Neil (made the right choice).

Comment

Cabrillo that was many years ago that I played against Malik Clark. If you can believe it he was faster and quicker than Kihei and had @least a 40" vertical. You are right about Perrantes and Crespi! I always seem to mix up those two when it comes to him.

Comment

Working...
          X