X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals

I would strongly enourage anyone on Chris Swanson and Adam Maya’s rivals site to cancel their membership.

I won a USC Football prediction contest (predicted it better than Chris Swanson). They refused to give me my (lame) prize for reasons I can’t understand and when I asked them what was going on they offered a lame excuse that made no sense. When I pointed out they should honor their commitments and demonstrated why they were obviously wrong they deleted all of my posts and any posts others wrote in support of me. When I pointed out they had deleted my posts they banned me.

Just passing it along. Not a group of guys I would ever do business with again.

That is terrible. 😞

Comment

USC rivals is still alive?

Comment

I was a paying member for 10 years. Just putting the word out. Just a completely unacceptable business practice. Swanson is a total clown. Maybe they just got pissed I had a perfect scorecard and didn’t want to advertise it (since swanson didn’t) so they found a loophole that made no sense. When I pointed out that it made no sense they just deleted everything. When I pointed out that they had deleted everything they banned me.

No refund. No prize. Nothing.

Completely unacceptable. I’m gonna make sure word gets out. A nice distraction from today’s debacle.
        Last edited by phear_SC; 02-09-2018, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X