X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've only seen a little of the 2nd half, but the issues are the same

Bad shots early in the shot clock, Too much BB and Metu hero ball, bad defensive rebounding.

Outclassed tonight. Just frustrating.

Comment

Arizona is just a loaded team that was motivated. Very hard to beat them when they are in that mode. If they had beaten UCLA, we would've had a much better shot.

Comment

• VATrojan94
        VATrojan94 commented
        Editing a comment
        100% agreement. When playing their best there is Zona and Duke. There is no beating those teams with their talent. We have a good team, but our caliber of player is not on the Zona level. We played ok tonight but Zona played very well.

JMac 👍 Rak 👍, the rest 👎.. With that said, team played them tough. We were only down 1 pt 47-48 in the 13 min mark but our D left the building early. Also noticed Thorton got a lot of playing time. But for someone who started 20 games with Duke, his play is poor to average at best. I still have high hopes for him though. Fight On Thorton - bounced back games the rest of the season- he is due for breakout games. We need everyone to step on both ends. Beat the Ducks!
      PS .. Walton 👎 delusional during the game and esp during post game interview.

Comment

• eeks2284
        eeks2284 commented
        Editing a comment
        Some of the shots they hit were shots the defense is designed to have them take. Like Trier hitting a step back 3 against Mathews, unguardable. They just went in or Ayton poked it for a 2nd opportunity.

• FightOn6665
        FightOn6665 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah i get you eeks2284. And they made their shots. Just frustrated we lost and did not get a W during this away trip.

• eeks2284
        eeks2284 commented
        Editing a comment
        ASU was the opportunity, but didn't get it done. Pretty much everyone had to be on their game to beat the Wildcats at McKale after they lost to UCLA and that happens like twice year. USC isn't out of it yet, gotta protect home court.

Anyone know why Aaron didn't play?

Comment

Unbelievable that they too had FBI accusations yet No one suspended. I can't believe we may not make tourney with this squad

Comment

Rak will have the best NBA career of our bigs. Does the dirty work required to win games. That will go a long way with scouts.

Comment

I thought they played a good game, no one will beat UA if they play like that at home.

Comment

not putting the loss on their shoulders but when Stewart and Matthews have the shooting night that they had we will struggle. They had some good looks too.....

Comment

Working...
              X