X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess this is all part of the process...

https://twitter.com/zhelfand/status/918237235098423296

all for $13k. Sighs....

How does this work? If the laptops had incrimminating evidence, wouldn't they have been scrubbed by now? Or can the FBI still find the evidence? Does this turn into a cat and mouse game? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Comment

We already have our own FBI guy, if there was something on Enfields lap top or if he was involved he already would be fired. Best thing we can do is stay in front of this and take any lumps along the way. MG made the mistake of letting others determine our future. I still think its smoke and not a lot of fire, at least with USC. We are not an addidas school.

Comment

Originally posted by Section118 View Post
        We already have our own FBI guy, if there was something on Enfields lap top or if he was involved he already would be fired.
        Let us hope.

Comment

I made the same mistake and was corrected. This has nothing to do Adidas regarding us. It's allegedly Bland being paid to steer players to a sports agent.

Also the investigation is spreading to Nike. Their grassroots programs are being investigated as well and recently subpoenaed. This is far from being over for many programs including ourselves. It will change CBB moving forward and then college football.

Comment

They subpoenaed computers from all the coaches' schools who were implicated, so this is not specifically a USC thing. Reading the details of Bland's case he at least seemed somewhat...careful. Didn't want to touch money going to players, etc.

I doubt even if all the coaches were involved in this type of activity that they would be dumb enough to put it in email. And if they were, I agree USC's investigation should have been on top of this and they'd be gone already. Knock on wood

Comment

Working...
            X