8 Oregon State
    9 Colorado
    10 Washington
    11 Cal
    12 Wazzu

https://twitter.com/BrucePascoe/stat...m%2Fmain-forum

They know not of what they speak

Comment

Stanford might have a chance to crack the Top 3 based on who is returning (led by Reid Travis) and their class of incoming freshmen. I think Oregon State will finish much better than 8th in the P12.

Comment

We picked a good year to have our best team ever. The PAC 12 is down. Maybe max 3-4 teams in the tourney. Problem will be our RPI. I see us winning the conference. Finally, first time since I was at USC in 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by DanCSC View Post
          We picked a good year to have our best team ever. The PAC 12 is down. Maybe max 3-4 teams in the tourney.
          The bottom of the conference is rotten, no doubt.

But I'm not sure about the 3-4 Tourney team thing.

Besides Arizona, SC and UCLA, I think Oregon makes it with Altman, Stanford might make it, ASU has a real legit shot, the Beavers have a shot, and Utah has a shot.

I think you're looking at 5 teams. That's my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by DanCSC View Post
            We picked a good year to have our best team ever. The PAC 12 is down. Maybe max 3-4 teams in the tourney. Problem will be our RPI. I see us winning the conference. Finally, first time since I was at USC in 1985.
            Conference is going to be much better than 3-4 teams in the tournament. You can make an argument for any of the top-8 teams to be NCAA tournament worthy. I also wouldn't be shocked to see OSU finish in the top-4 of the conference and as a top-25 team.

Comment

USC did not exactly suck last year, then we get 12 pac12 players get drafted into the NBA, which is one out of five. Yes it could be our year. Stanford and Arizona have a few good ones with experience, but other than that it is USC and a bunch of freshman one and dones

Comment

Working...
              X