X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMac Admiration Society

I'm really going to miss him when he is gone. What a class act. I hope he has a huge year.

Can I admire all of him except for his wispy chin beard?

Comment

JMac will always be remembered as one of the greatest Trojan hoopsters of all time.

Comment

JMac will also be remembered for starting or jump starting the CAE era. He had the guts to come here as a highly regarded recruit, first four star player in a long time. And others followed. He stayed four years and we all watched the development. He came in as a gifted but scrawny kid with a bad shoulder, and now considered for the Cousy Award. And we watched his hairdos change every year! Ha! He really,always, wanted to be a Trojan.

Comment

Looks like his parents did a good job raising him. Classy kid and great representative for our alma mater

Comment

Been rooting for the basketball team for over 50(Yikes!)years and JMac is one of my all time favorites. Seems like a real nice young man and is a very good player to boot.

Comment

Mary46r, I hear you! I'm an old timer too, back to the Bill Hewitt and Paul Westphal years! Bob Boyd had some good teams and Bibby had a gutsy, overachieving team. But now we finally got something going. All the regular posters have keep my interest and enthusiasm for USC hoops. And now our time has come. Fight On!

Comment

& Mack Calvin.

Comment

Yes, Mack Calvin! Loved that guy. Little guy, big heart. Made you proud of USC. Like Brandon Granville and now JMac!

Comment

Always been a huge fan of J-Mac. Had the pleasure to meet him while he was playing at Etiwanda HS for Dave Kleckner. Very articulate and well mannered. Glad he chose USC, remember he was very instrumental in ALMOST getting Stanley Johnson to come on board but everything worked out for all sides. I too will miss him when he graduates, but he is the prime example of a student athlete, and the perfect individual to represent the program and the University. Fight on!

Comment

Working...
                    X