Clear All

• J'Raan Brooks Opens up his recruitment

https://twitter.com/JraanBrooks/stat...54374780608519

Dangit

$13k !

Comment

Damn it!

Comment

I'd be shocked if any of our commits stay committed to us.

\

Comment

Taeshon Cherry’s grandfather stated on TOS that his grandson was still on board. Hope he is right

Comment

Didn't Porter say he was still committed? But, then, they could change their mind at any time.

Comment

Has Arizona had any decommits yet?

Comment

Porter's twitter and all that is still all SC stuff. That could certainly change although I would think Washington would be the natural school to go after him, and they've already got 3 perimeter players committed.

Comment

Brooks originally posted that he was all USC the day of the investigation broke, but he has since deleted that tweet. Probably better for both parties to move on. Fight on!

Comment

Everyone will say they are committed until they aren't. Unfortunately, for basketball recruits, it is very hard to take the wait and see approach as schools fill up at positions.

Out of the 3 commits, I probably would have put Brooks as least likely to de-commit.

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanMindSC View Post
                      Everyone will say they are committed until they aren't. Unfortunately, for basketball recruits, it is very hard to take the wait and see approach as schools fill up at positions.

Out of the 3 commits, I probably would have put Brooks as least likely to de-commit.
                      Just curious, why would Brooks be the least likely? I would’ve put down Cherry if only because he’s a California kid.

Comment

Originally posted by 1troydoc View Post
                        Has Arizona had any decommits yet?
                        I want to say no? Although they did lose on a couple of prospective recruits who dropped them from their top XYZ choices.

I personally wouldn't mind if Brandon Williams reopened his commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfLA View Post

Just curious, why would Brooks be the least likely? I would’ve put down Cherry if only because he’s a California kid.
                          Can't speak for TMSC. But I do believe he was the one kid who replied to the clown Chris Swanson over at Rivals when Swanson started chasing them down for quotes. Claimed he was "all in" or some empty rhetoric along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfLA View Post

1) Brooks is some-what of a California kids as well.

"The 6-foot-8, 215-pounder is the No. 2-ranked power forward in the state of Washington, but he's a California boy, at heart, playing for Dream Vision on the adidas AAU circuit.

"My dad lives in San Diego, so I stay with him in the summer," Brooks said. "My mom lives up here, and my dad lives in San Diego. I'm originally from San Diego. With offers now from the Bears, USC and Stanford, playing closer to his Southern California roots is a real possibility."

2) Brooks family seemed really into USC. Look at all the pictures his mom posted from his official. I don't even think Porter's parents came on his official visit.

3) He was also the first to commit to USC.

Comment

I think if we can come to a quick resolution he'll be back in the fold. The longer this drags out the less likely we are to get him back and the more likely we are to lose additional commits.

Comment

Working...
                              X