X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball practice

Anyone here have any inside information on how practice is going? Tired of reading about the FBI crap.

It’s going on

Comment

Thanks, that is exactly the in depth scouting report I was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty46r View Post
        Thanks, that is exactly the in depth scouting report I was looking for.
        Honestly, I haven't heard much. It's hard to get news out of practice in ordinary times ... let alone these times.

Comment

Thanks Chase. Please post if you do find out how things are going.

Comment

https://twitter.com/usc_hoops/status/921116760845066240

good to see Chimezie do work but I'm more interested to see how Derryck Thornton Jr. Has looked tbh. Just feel that he can bring a much more different dynamic from the PG position.

Comment

I continue to hear that JMac, Jonah and J-Ush have consistently impressed.

Comment

I think this team is going to actually be a little underrated. Judging from the few highlights I've seen of Usher, he is a total "energizer bunny"

Comment

This team is absolutely stacked. Very happy to hear that Usher is impressing. Enfield just continues finding these guys.

Comment

Enfield is a terrific talent evaluator.

Comment

Yes, CAE can find them, evaluate the talent AND bring them into the program! Great job by the coaching staff. We have definitely got our share of talent. From where we were with O'Neil to where we are with Enfield, wow!

Comment

One advantage, with this much depth, they must be having nasty scrimmages. Even the best teams can not do that at times, Arizona always has about 8 good players. A lot of very good players are competing for playing time here. Its really a shame we are not in one of the these big opening tournaments, we should come out very hot

Comment

Why are the practices so hush hush? What’s there to hide? Pete Carroll always had open practices and he did ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Eltrojano View Post
                            Why are the practices so hush hush? What’s there to hide? Pete Carroll always had open practices and he did ok?
                            To be frank (and I'm sure you're well aware), nobody really cares for USC basketball outside of a selected few. Most of the USC team/recruiting sites have eyes + ears on the ground at all facets of Football, but men's Basketball is practically unnoticed.

Comment

• TroyAreaCA
                              TroyAreaCA commented
                              Editing a comment
                              especially when you consider the only time Galen Center is at full capacity is during the ucla game.

If the football team continues to struggle though, look for eyes to turn on to basketball. This is SC's most talented and deepest team after all.

Originally posted by cabrillo_jaguar View Post

To be frank (and I'm sure you're well aware), nobody really cares for USC basketball outside of a selected few. Most of the USC team/recruiting sites have eyes + ears on the ground at all facets of Football, but men's Basketball is practically unnoticed.
                            To be even more frank, USC fans for the most part are band wagon front runners. In football too. For whatever reasons high expectations are not met with high support.

Comment

Working...
                            X