X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I got season tickets. They are pretty decent seats too - mid court - and I am consistently turned down when I reach out to fellow Trojans about seeing a game during the season.

Comment

Its not all bad, Enfield and the team has had a chance to develop in a low pressure atmosphere/ I have had tickets the full Enfield term, the fans that go to the games are great. Even in his opening last place year, never heard anyone boo or complain. The players get better every years, and so does Enfield. That does not happen at UCLA, one bad game and its fire the coach time. Football should take notice on how to build a winning team.

Clearly we have crossed the line and should be a powerhouse for the next few years. Its about time. Watch football to jump on and want to bench the first player to miss a freethrow

Comment

• TroyAreaCA
        TroyAreaCA commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the last time I ever saw someone upset over a missed free-throw was when Taj Gibson missed a couple in the Kansas game in 2007.

Originally posted by phear_sc View Post
      Well I got season tickets. They are pretty decent seats too - mid court - and I am consistently turned down when I reach out to fellow Trojans about seeing a game during the season.
      I live in the Bay Area so its hard to go into a game and then take into account hotel and airfare (it really adds up quick). That's why I get stoked when they come up to Stanford/Cal and Santa Clara University in 2018.

me and fasteddie4usc sat in row 2 midcourt during the SMU game in November 2016 (can't get the pic to upload). Unlikely we'll get those again for cheap.

Comment

Working...
      X