X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up coming season

I wish it would get here already.I'm super excited to see the boys play

You must be a proud dad. I think we are all here very excited for this season. Can't remember us ever being this deep of a team. Fight on!

Comment

Mr. Usher, realy looking forward to seeing your son play. I love his energy and effort on both ends of the floor.

Comment

I am a very proud dad, but that's not it. Jordan has played with some very good teams since he was like 9, and this team with all the chemistry they have going on has a chance at being very special.I love the way the guy's hang together and want to win. No egos...just win

Comment

Originally posted by Eltrojano View Post
          Mr. Usher, realy looking forward to seeing your son play. I love his energy and effort on both ends of the floor.
          Thank you gonna be an exciting year #FightOn

Comment

By all accounts Jordan has really impressed. We have such a deep team. I have my season tickets ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by phear_sc View Post
              By all accounts Jordan has really impressed. We have such a deep team. I have my season tickets ready to go.
              Awesome.....I think you will be entertained

Comment

Mr. Usher, what has been your impression of coach Enfield and the rest of the staff? How do they compare to the other staffs that recruited your son?

Comment

Originally posted by 1troydoc View Post
                  Mr. Usher, what has been your impression of coach Enfield and the rest of the staff? How do they compare to the other staffs that recruited your son?
                  Well it should be obvious since we are Trojans. My son was recruited by coach Hart and brought him to coach Enfield . I think the whole staff is awesome with really good men and role models for the youth. I really like coach Capko...kool dude

Comment

Originally posted by HenryUsher View Post
                    I wish it would get here already.I'm super excited to see the boys play
                    With what’s going on with the football team, there are a ton of people who feel the same way.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Usher. We really appreciate your input and welcome to the Trojan family.

Comment

Mr. Usher,Great to see you here and we all hope you will continue to do so throughout Jordan's career. Fight On!

Comment

Originally posted by Marty46r View Post
                          Mr. Usher,Great to see you here and we all hope you will continue to do so throughout Jordan's career. Fight On!
                          FightOn. Another great get today.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryUsher View Post
                            I am a very proud dad, but that's not it. Jordan has played with some very good teams since he was like 9, and this team with all the chemistry they have going on has a chance at being very special.I love the way the guy's hang together and want to win. No egos...just win
                            I just got giddy reading this!

Comment

• HenryUsher
                              HenryUsher commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Giddy up
                          Working...
                          X