X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining 2018 Class

Great get first and foremost! PG was definitely a need and credit to the staff for closing Weaver in spite of the FBI drama.

That said, how do you all see the rest of the class filling out (assuming, fingers crossed, no fall outs):

1. Big: Need at least one. Whether it's Brooks or someone else (i.e. Hepa?)
    2. If Cassius Stanley reclasses and wants in.

Your thoughts?

I think it's either Brooks or Hepa.

Comment

Cassius isn't reclassifying

Comment

How about Khavon Moore?

Comment

Cabrillo, I take it you like our chances with Cassius in 2019 class?

Comment

Originally posted by 1troydoc View Post
            Cabrillo, I take it you like our chances with Cassius in 2019 class?
            Very much so. Program continues to trend upwards, despite of the off the court incidents. If the team lives up to it's rankings, it will help a lot with prospects like Cassius Stanley, Big O and Carl Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by cabrillo_jaguar View Post
              Cassius isn't reclassifying
              Interesting.

Not contesting your assertion and I'm sure you have valid reasons for your note.

But FWIW some of the paid analysts have opined recently that he wanted to try and reclass to 2018. Would make sense since he is already a year older than peers his class.

Hopefully dad is hard selling his alma mater to jr.

Comment

Assuming we lose BB, Metu and Melton early to the draft and that Aaron is a transfer risk, we could have 6 open rides. This class probably needs 5 players.

If Brooks is out of the picture, I am not sure I see 2 high level players USC has a good shot at left on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanMindSC View Post
                  Assuming we lose BB, Metu and Melton early to the draft and that Aaron is a transfer risk, we could have 6 open rides. This class probably needs 5 players.

If Brooks is out of the picture, I am not sure I see 2 high level players USC has a good shot at left on the board.
                  AAUscout who has been pretty on point so far thinks there could be some decent guys popping up during spring. We'll see but FOR NOW, I'm sort of in the same boat.

Best case scenario if we end up with 6 available rides is the FBI does start implicating other schools for more serious offenses. In which case, those free rides get filled up with guys opting out of their NLOI. That or the usual transfer / grad transfer markets. Definitely hope we get a big somewhere to replace Brooks.

Comment

Originally posted by phear_sc View Post
                    How about Khavon Moore?
                    Per verbalcommits, Khavon has committed to Georgia.

There is another PF that seems to be looking at USC named Koran Moore.

Update: 10/25/17
                    Can not find anyone to backup Khavon Moore commitment to any school. Appears to still be looking
                    Last edited by trojan_fan; 10-25-2017, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X