X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Usher - then and now =WOW

After watching Jordan Usher in high school, I thought he would be okay in college after a couple of years. But, after watching today’s USC practice and scrimmage, I have changed my opinion and timetable on his development and ability to play. Let’s just say, this kid is ready NOW. Entertaining high flying athlete who also has a nice looking jumper. For me and a number of other people in attendance, it was a one handed catch of a ball headed high and out of bounds that Jordan not only caught but proceeded to bank in a short shot. Lots and lots of talent in the building and the rookie from Atlanta showed he is ready now.

Good Lord if he’s performing at that level our team is beyond stacked.

Comment

How do Nik and Vic look?

Comment

On Ushers baseline catch I forgot to mention it was a ONE handed catch that USC wide receiver Tyler Vaughns would have been jealous of. Heck of a play.
        This was part 1 from Tuesday practice report. More reports coming.

Comment

Originally posted by aauscout View Post
          On Ushers baseline catch I forgot to mention it was a ONE handed catch that USC wide receiver Tyler Vaughns would have been jealous of. Heck of a play.
          This was part 1 from Tuesday practice report. More reports coming.
          WOW. Too bad there are no videos of these practices, would love to see this.

Comment

How did Jonah Mathews play? IMO Jonah is about to have a breakout season.

Comment

Originally posted by trojan_fan View Post
              How did Jonah Mathews play? IMO Jonah is about to have a breakout season.
              CBS College Basketball Insider, Jon Rothstein was recently attended practice and stated that Jonah might be one of the most underappreciated players in CBB.

He's definitely primed for a great sophomore year. He might not get all the minutes at the guard spot, but he looked AMAZING in the summer while he played for the Real Run Summer League.

Comment

Working...
              X