X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamaka Hepa just commited to Texas

I know he was one of the guys we were looking at to replace Brooks. Wondering if we will be able to sign another quality PF in the 2018 class. I also saw that there is a story on Cassius Stanley on Rivals, but I don't have premium access. The headline doesn't list SC as one of the schools he is looking at.

Not surprised. And the Cassius Stanley article covers UCLA (attended a scrimmage), UNC (dream school?) and UofA (close to Ira Lee). Briefly talks about USC.

Comment

Brooks continues to look like our best option (and we his) unless there are some other developments out there that just aren’t public yet. One thing’s for certain - we really do need a front court player in this class to avoid any drop off going forward. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.

Comment

As much as a big would balance off next years class this team will not drop off. If you saw Nik Rac play in the tournament he was a beast.
        And I'm not just talking about Providence. Against SMU and Baylor I really don't think anybody knows how good he played in limited minutes. I expect him to be a force in the next 3 years. Vic Tor looks like a monster(size wise) next to Metu. My gosh if this kid can rebound and block shots by next year USC will be scary good. And this doesn't include Harrison Henderson who's game could improve by year three. With the players they have coming in next year oh my goodness this team will be really good. But to say there will be a drop off I disagree. Of course if you're talking about just getting to a Final 4 next year as to opposed to winning the National Championship this year than I guess it would be considered a drop off.

Comment

For long term sustained success the classes need to be balanced and players need to time to develop.

Comment

Whats the deal on Henderson, seemed to look good when he played. Got a nice 3 pt shot. I have seen a lot worse in a USC uniform

Comment

Working...
            X