X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan definitely starts if Melton sits.

Comment

Originally posted by aauscout View Post
      Jordan definitely starts if Melton sits.
      Jordan Usher?

Comment

I really hope Swan does not over react here. Louisville has given us the blue print, so the player was unaware and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Section118 View Post
          I really hope Swan does not over react here. Louisville has given us the blue print, so the player was unaware and move on.
          LOL, Louisville also canned substantially all its entire basketball staff.

We need to be careful here. Compliance is calling the shots. If De'Anthony was clean/unaware, I suspect he will eventually be cleared; but it may take a while.

Comment

Matthews starts, usher is playing more as a pf in practice

Comment

What blueprint has Louisville given us?

All the comments about Bowen being cleared are coming from his lawyer - not Louisville, not the NCAA.

Also his lawyer is saying the FBI cleared him - what does that actually mean? My guess is the FBI cleared him on committing a crime, it doesn't mean he is or ever will be cleared by the NCAA.

Comment

Its not just the Lousiville guy, all we have seen in the Post Bush era is one school after another doing their " investigation" and clearing the player. Its been as quick as 2 days/ The mistake Mike Garrett did was doing nothing. So you do not think Louisville is coordinating with their 5 star players lawyer

Comment

So you do not think Louisville is coordinating with their 5 star players lawyer
                  Not one bit. I think Bowen's lawyer is trying to put pressure on the NCAA and Louisville here, but I highly doubt that Bowen plays for Louisville this year or ever.

Comment

• Section118
                    Section118 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am trying to understand why the $100k guy is cleared by the FBI before the $6k guy. That's all I am saying, every other school works the system, USC likes to play punching bag.

• TrojanMindSC
                    TrojanMindSC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is nothing for the FBI to clear for the $6k guy. Really there is nothing for the FBI to clear for the $100k guy. This isn't a school working a system. This is Bowen's lawyer trying to work Louisville and the NCAA.

Noticed on other board that Capko stated at Trojan Club event that "Melton is expected to join us at some point". Sounds like they may have proactively decided an X game suspension for him, or they're playing it safe and awaiting additional feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanGrad View Post
                    Noticed on other board that Capko stated at Trojan Club event that "Melton is expected to join us at some point". Sounds like they may have proactively decided an X game suspension for him, or they're playing it safe and awaiting additional feedback.
                    It is not a suspension. The issue is whether he is eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Miller View Post

It is not a suspension. The issue is whether he is eligible.
                      Agreed. You can call it what you want but functionally its an indefinite suspension from games until they determine whether he's eligible. And the more aggressive approach we've seen from schools to get out in front of these issues is a defined X game suspension and player / family pays back impermissible benefits received.

The challenging part is the eligibility is really an NCAA decision or a decision by USC of how aggressive they want to be. With the FBI tying the NCAA / schools hands behind their back in terms of looking into the case issues, I don't know how that determination gets made until FBI completes investigation. Who knows how long that could take. Tough situation

Comment

Working...
                      X