• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 1 Roll Call

Who’s here?

LOL just me I guess

Comment

I was there.....and so was the student section!!! If they show up this is a tough place to play

Comment

I was here too .. Hope to meet you next time!

Comment

Free Chickfilet chicken for us with tix hahah

Comment

Great game—I was there with my son. Wonderful atmosphere. Fans showed up.

Comment

Was there section 110 row 19. Good turnout but the student section & free chick-fail-a for everyone in attendance

Comment

Nice win, nice crowd 6,327(?). We'll improve as the competition gets better.

Comment

Was there. Thought student section had one of their best early season showings in a long time.

Numbers were a bit higher tonight due to football 2 for 1 promotion (both season ticket voucher and game ticket offer).

You’d think some of the Fullerton alums would represent... maybe they have no school spirit.

Comment

I am in section 218 row 6. Lots of annoying CSUF fans behind me (and unruly tween kids).

I think the chik fil a is only good tomorrow FYI.

Comment

• TroyAreaCA
                      TroyAreaCA commented
                      Editing a comment
                      chick fil a in general is awesome but man it would be sweet if they gave out free Spicy Chicken Sandwich Deluxe.

i was there

Comment

I was there and was impressed with the crowd turnout. Largest crowd for an opening game since the Galen opened with the Gamecocks. Liked the way the team performed even if it was only CSUF. Saw what I needed to see out of Thornton. He will give extend JMac's effectiveness. Have been waiting 4 years to see the full court press and finally we have the depth to do it. Hope the crowds continue to come...FIGHT ON!

Comment

The DJ was awesome too - he was worked hard and he is pretty funny guy gettting crowd engaged!

Comment

Working...
                        X