X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team looks awful

I didn't get to see the first game but I am really disappointed what I see here. Down by 10 with terrible ball movement,no screens,and god awful shooting. Also not getting out on the 3 point shooters. I expect them to turn it on against an inferior opponent but so far,yuk!

So far, very uninspired. Everything looks out of sorts.

Comment

no way to sugar coat it that was horrible to watch.

Yet tied at the half. Hopefully they regroup

Comment

Tied at halftime. USC was in the bonus with 10 minutes left in the half and instead of taking the ball inside where we have a tremendous size advantage,our guys are hoisting up jumpers. I hope Metu hasn't fallen in love with his outside jump shot especially when playing against guys MUCH shorter then him.
        Jordan needs to be more assertive. We go as he goes.

Comment

Down by one with about 12 minutes left. Extremely disappointing. I thought we would roll over teams like this. Top 10 team?

Comment

most concerning is the injury to Racocevic Without him, SC is small at times.

Comment

Seems as if they bought into their Hype. Didn’t look focused early on and they’ve missed a good amount of free throw shots. Focus focus focus!

Comment

Defensively,we still don't fight through picks and guys look lost(just watch Stewart)in a zone. We need Melton.

Comment

No focus. Bennie Boatwright commits a lane violation on the first shot of two free throw attempts lol unbelievable

Comment

I will never understand why CAE pulls our bigs off the FT lane, especially given how often we are missing FTs.

We have a massive size advantage and we are placing Mathews and McLaughlin on the FT lane.

Comment

This an AWFUL performance. EVERYTHING this team is doing tonight is terrible. No ball movement,first shot no matter from where is going up,no picks on or away from the ball and the defense is abysmal. If the opponent was better they would be getting killed.

Comment

ND St. runs out of gas and key players and USC up by 10. We need to play better then this.

Comment

How are they not accounting for #22? Dude has been lighting us up!!! Smh still can’t make a damn free throw.

Comment

Aaron played really good defense. The team looks very out of sync when J Mac is on the bench.

Comment

A lot of the same issues from last year are already showing with this years team. Lots of questionable coaching decisions and awful defensive awareness by our players. There is just no excuse for us to not be a better man to man defensive team.

This also isn't a game if we go 70% from the line.

Comment

• TroyD
                                TroyD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Stewart, Jmac and Benny's man to man defense is not good. Not sure if it's effort or not enough lateral quickness. I saw an NBA scouting report on Benny and it was a big knock on him.
                            Working...
                            X