X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Okay...interesting

    We went from cold to sloppy to awful too quickly there. Closed out strong with Metu back in there with two fouls.

    Can’t say it was the best showing by Shaqquan.

  • #2
    Chase,Shaqquan looks the same as last year and I don't mean that in a complimentary way.

    Comment


    • #3
      10-21 in free throw shooting ugh...

      Comment


      • #4
        This is embarrassing. Poor shooting,awful defense against an inferior opponent on our home floor.

        Comment


        • #5
          Pathetic!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Marty46r View Post
            Chase,Shaqquan looks the same as last year and I don't mean that in a complimentary way.
            Disagree. Shaqquan played good defense last night and wasn't jacking up ill advise shots like he did last year.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TroyD View Post

              Disagree. Shaqquan played good defense last night and wasn't jacking up ill advise shots like he did last year.
              Marty was right in real time.

              Shaqquan finished with a much stronger 2nd Half. Still far too many turnovers for a guy who isn't scoring.

              Comment


              • #8
                Shaqquan would be a better player if he didn't try to do too much on the offensive end.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Marty46r View Post
                  Shaqquan would be a better player if he didn't try to do too much on the offensive end.
                  He would be better offensively if he would just slow down. Read the floor and see where the defensive help is coming from when you make your move. Once he commits to his decision he doesn't recognize when the help comes and where to pass to.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X